Events at the Port of Vancouver Delta Community Office
Sign up for our newsletter and you’ll be the first to know about our upcoming events.
- shoreline managed by the port authority: 13 kilometres
Learn more about the port’s economic impact.
The Port of Vancouver Delta Community Office is open to the public.
The Port of Vancouver Delta Community Office provides an opportunity for the community to meet Vancouver Fraser Port Authority staff and learn about port operations, initiatives and projects, including the proposed Roberts Bank Terminal 2 Project.
The office hosts a variety of free events such as bus tours and a speaker series aimed at broadening the public’s understanding of the Port of Vancouver and the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority. The Speaker Series includes guest speakers who have presented on topics such as the Alaska cruise industry, the role of a Fraser River marine pilot, the Canadian Coast Guard, shore power for container ships, and Canada’s grain exports. Subscribe to the Delta community office newsletter to be the first to know about upcoming events.
The office also hosts meetings, such as those of the Port Community Liaison Committee.
Upcoming office closures
August 13th- Due to unforeseen circumstances, our office will be closed.
August 24th from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Community office address
5223 Ladner Trunk Road, Delta, BC V4K 1W4
Located in Trenant Park Square, Ladner [map]
Community office hours
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please note COVID-19 protocols may apply; the office may close without notice to comply with provincial health orders.
Email: [email protected]
Projects of interest
- Roberts Bank Terminal 2 Project– Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Pile Installation and Reconfiguration – Ledcor
- Annacis Auto Terminal Optimization – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Fraser River Improvement Initiative – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Fraser Surrey Port Lands Transportation Improvements Project – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- South Causeway Eelgrass Project – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Westham Island Canoe Pass Tidal Marsh Project – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Tilbury Island Peninsula Enhancement Project – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Deltaport is the Port of Vancouver’s largest container terminal, located at Roberts Bank in Delta. It handles containerized cargo and some project cargo. Operator: Global Container Terminals.
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions (WWS) auto terminal is one of two automotive terminals located on the Fraser River. It handles BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Subaru. Operator: Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions (WWS) Vehicle Services Canada Ltd.
- Westshore Terminals is a coal export terminal located at Roberts Bank in Delta. Operator: Westshore Terminals Limited Partnership.
- Port Community Liaison Committee in Delta discusses developments, identifies concerns and provides suggestions for port-related issues in Delta. The committee includes representatives from industry, the City of Delta, Tsawwassen First Nation, Musqueam First Nation and the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority as well as community members from Ladner, Tsawwassen and North Delta.
Through our community investment program, we support community events, projects and initiatives throughout the Lower Mainland. We are proud to have contributed to the following in Delta:
- City of Delta – Boundary Bay Airshow
- City of Delta – Luminary Festival
- Ladner May Days
- Ladner Business Association – Christmas Tree Festival
- North Delta Rotary Charitable Foundation – The Starfish Pack Program
- Tsawwassen Boundary Bay Lions Club – Canada Day Picnic
- Tsawwassen Sun Festival
- Delta Secondary School – Youth Leadership Program