- shoreline managed by the port authority: 13 kilometres
Learn more about the port’s economic impact.
Looking for a fun summer activity to keep your kids busy?
Introducing the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority’s FREE Port Adventure Family Kit! Each kit is filled with interactive games and activities including a self-guided port tour and photo scavenger hunt! Plus there are lots of chances to win great prizes. Click here for details and to register for your kit. *While quantities last*
The Port of Vancouver Delta Community Office is open to the public; all COVID-19 protocols apply.
Sign up for our newsletter and you’ll be the first to know about our upcoming events.
The Port of Vancouver Delta Community Office provides an opportunity for the community to meet Vancouver Fraser Port Authority staff and learn about port operations, initiatives and projects, including the proposed Roberts Bank Terminal 2 Project.
Prior to COVID-19, the office hosted a variety of free events such as bus tours and a speaker series aimed at broadening the public’s understanding of the Port of Vancouver and the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority. The Speaker Series included guest speakers who have presented on topics such as the Alaska cruise industry, the role of a Fraser River marine pilot, the Canadian Coast Guard, shore power for container ships, and Canada’s grain exports. Subscribe to the Delta community office newsletter to be the first to know about upcoming events.
Prior to COVID-19, the office also hosted meetings, such as those of the Port Community Liaison Committee.
Community office address
5223 Ladner Trunk Road, Delta, BC V4K 1W4
Located in Trenant Park Square, Ladner [map]
Community office hours in July 2021
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note all COVID-19 protocols apply; the office may close without notice to comply with provincial health orders.
Email: [email protected]
Projects of interest
- Roberts Bank Terminal 2 Project – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Tsawwassen Eelgrass Project – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Fraser River Improvement Initiative – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Salt Marsh Restoration, Roberts Bank and Boundary Bay Project – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Glenrose Tidal Marsh Project – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Intermodal Yard Reconfiguration Project – Global Container Terminals
- Equipment Replacement and Upgrade Project – Westshore Terminals
- Annacis Island Wastewater Treatment Plant New Outfall System – Metro Vancouver
- Deltaport is the Port of Vancouver’s largest container terminal, located at Roberts Bank in Delta. It handles containerized cargo and some project cargo. Operator: Global Container Terminals.
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions (WWS) auto terminal is one of two automotive terminals located on the Fraser River. It handles BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Subaru. Operator: Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions (WWS) Vehicle Services Canada Ltd.
- Westshore Terminals is a coal export terminal located at Roberts Bank in Delta. Operator: Westshore Terminals Limited Partnership.
- Port Community Liaison Committee in Delta discusses developments, identifies concerns and provides suggestions for port-related issues in Delta. The committee includes representatives from industry, the City of Delta, Tsawwassen First Nation, Musqueam First Nation and the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority as well as community members from Ladner, Tsawwassen and North Delta.
Through our community investment program, we support community events, projects and initiatives throughout the Lower Mainland. We are proud to have contributed to the following in Delta:
- City of Delta – Boundary Bay Airshow
- City of Delta – Luminary Festival
- City of Delta – Ladner Pioneer May Days
- Tsawwassen Sun Festival Committee – Tsawwassen Sun Festival
- Ladner Business Association – Christmas Tree Festival
- Tsawwassen Boundary Bay Lions Club – Canada Day Picnic
- Delta Secondary School – Youth Leadership Program