January 18, 2015
- shoreline managed by the port authority: 24.5 km
Learn more about the Port of Vancouver’s economic impact.
- DP World Fraser Surrey is a multi-purpose marine terminal located on the Fraser River. It handles containers, general cargo, logs, lumber, steel and wood pulp. Operator: Fraser Surrey Docks LP.
Projects of interest
- Metro Vancouver Annacis Main 3 Scour Protection – Metro Vancouver
- Metro Vancouver Maple Ridge Forcemain Scour Protection – Metro Vancouver
- Maintenance Dredging – S&R Sawmills Ltd.
- Lumber Transload Facility and Rail Spur – Goodrich Terminals
- Fraser Surrey Port Lands Transportation Improvements Project – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
Through our community investment program, we support community events, projects and initiatives throughout the Lower Mainland. We are proud to have contributed to the following in Surrey:
- Backpack Buddies Surrey
- City of Surrey – Party for the Planet
- City of Surrey – Surrey Fusion Festival
- City of Surrey – Tree Lighting Festival
- Community First Foundation – Backpack Buddies
- Engaged Communities Canada Society – Little Help Box
- Fraser Region Aboriginal Friendship Centre Association – National Indigenous People’s Day 2022 Celebration
- Pathways to Education Canada – Disconnected Education
- MRG Events – Surrey Holiday Lights