January 18, 2015
- municipal taxes paid by port tenants in 2019: $3,355,620
- payment in lieu of taxes paid to municipality for vacant port land in 2019: $391,754
- shoreline managed by the port authority: 24.5 km
Learn more about the port’s economic impact.
Projects of interest
- Fraser Grain Terminal Grain Export Facility Project Fraser Grain Terminal Ltd.
- Former Bekaert Site Demolition Project Fraser Grain Terminal Ltd.
- Pattullo Bridge Replacement Project – Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure
- Fraser Surrey Docks is a multi-purpose marine terminal located on the Fraser River. It handles containers, general cargo, logs, lumber, steel and wood pulp. Operator: Fraser Surrey Docks LP.
Through our community investment program, we support community projects throughout the Lower Mainland. We are proud to have contributed to the following Surrey programs:
- City of Surrey – Party for the Planet
- City of Surrey – Surrey Fusion Festival
- City of Surrey – Tree Lighting Festival
- BC Wildlife Federation – Reel Fishin