January 29, 2015
Learn more about the port’s economic impact.
- Burnaby Westridge marine terminal is a petroleum terminal that imports and stores aviation turbine fuel for delivery to the Vancouver International Airport, via the Trans Mountain pipeline. It handles crude petroleum, petroleum products, and jet fuel.
- Shellburn is a petroleum distribution terminal operated by Shell Canada Ltd.
- Stanovan is a petroleum terminal operated by Chevron Canada Ltd.
Projects of Interest
- Cascadia Rail Expansion Phase 4 – Canadian Pacific Railway
- Burnaby Rail Corridor Improvements Project/Holdom Overpass – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
Through our community investment program, we support community events, projects and initiatives throughout the Lower Mainland. We are proud to have contributed to the following in Burnaby:
- BCIT Foundation – Scholarship in Memory of Christopher T. Brown & Award in Memory of Richard C. Pearce
- Burnaby Mountain Secondary School – Youth Volunteer Program