January 29, 2015
Learn more about the port’s economic impact.
- Burnaby Westridge marine terminal is a petroleum terminal that imports and stores aviation turbine fuel for delivery to the Vancouver International Airport, via the Trans Mountain pipeline. It handles crude petroleum, petroleum products, and jet fuel.
- Shellburn is a petroleum distribution terminal operated by Shell Canada Ltd.
- Stanovan is a petroleum terminal operated by Chevron Canada Ltd.
Projects of Interest
- Cascadia Rail Expansion Phase 4 – Canadian Pacific Railway
- Burnaby Rail Corridor Improvements Project/Holdom Overpass – Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Burnaby Mountain Secondary School – Youth Volunteer Program