January 29, 2015
- municipal taxes paid by port tenants in 2019: $925,698
- payment in lieu of taxes paid to municipality for vacant port land in 2019: $60,931
Learn more about the port’s economic impact.
- Kinder Morgan Westridge is a petroleum terminal which imports and stores aviation turbine fuel for delivery to Vancouver International Airport, via Kinder Morgan’s jet fuel pipeline. It handles crude petroleum, petroleum products, and jet fuel.
- Shellburn is a petroleum distribution terminal operated by Shell Canada Ltd.
- Stanovan is a petroleum terminal operated by Chevron Canada Ltd.
Projects of Interest
- BCIT Foundation – Scholarship in Memory of Christopher T. Brown & Award in Memory of Richard C. Pearce
- Burnaby Mountain Secondary School – Youth Volunteer Program
- Heights Merchant Association Business Improvement Association – Hats Off Parade
- Petroleum products and tanker safety
- Safety and security of marine traffic
- Emergencies and spill response
- The Vancouver Fraser Port Authority and the Trans Mountain Expansion Project
- Port TV videos