January 20, 2015
- shoreline managed by the port authority: 17.5 km
Learn more about the Port of Vancouver’s economic impact.
Projects of interest
- PCT Glycol Expansion – Pacific Coast Terminals Co. Limited
- New Shared Dock for 702 and 706 Alderside Rd – Queensboro Marine Equipment Ltd, on behalf of the upland property owner
- New Dock Installation at 1046 Alderside Rd – Upland property owners
- IOCO is a petroleum terminal which handles heavy fuel oil, intermediate fuel oil, and marine gas oil.
- Pacific Coast Terminals is the world’s largest and most automated export sulphur and bulk liquids marine terminal. It handles sulphur, potash, ethylene glycol and canola oil.
- Burrard Products Terminal handles petroleum products. Suncor, the operator, is one of the largest integrated oil and gas companies in Canada.
Through our community investment program, we support community events, projects and initiatives throughout the Lower Mainland. We are proud to have contributed to the following in Port Moody:
- City of Port Moody – Holiday Cheer at the Pier
- Port Moody Ecological Society – Noons Creek Fingerling Festival
- Port Moody Golden Spike Days Society
Topics of interest
Port TV videos