January 20, 2015
- municipal taxes paid by port tenants in 2019: $2,623,314
- payment in lieu of taxes paid to municipality for vacant port land in 2019: $22,887
- shoreline managed by the port authority: 17.5 km
Learn more about the port’s economic impact.
Projects of interest
- Potash Handling Facility Project – Pacific Coast Terminals
- Dredging Project – Pacific Coast Terminals
- Burrard Inlet Pipeline Removal Project – Imperial Oil Limited
- IOCO is a petroleum terminal which handles heavy fuel oil, intermediate fuel oil, and marine gas oil.
- Pacific Coast Terminals is the world’s largest and most automated export sulphur and bulk liquids marine terminal. It handles sulphur and ethylene glycol.
- Burrard Products Terminal handles petroleum products. Suncor, the operator, is one of the largest integrated oil and gas companies in Canada.
Through our community investment program, we support community projects throughout the Lower Mainland. We are proud to have contributed to the following Port Moody programs:
- Port Moody Golden Spike Days Society – Golden Spike Days Festival
- Port Moody Ecological Society – Noons Creek Fingerling Festival
- City of Port Moody – Holiday Cheer at the Pier
- Burrard Inlet Marine Enhancement Society – Mossom Creek Hatchery and Education Center