January 27, 2015
- port jobs: 600
- wages: $35 million
- GDP generated: $60 million
- municipal taxes paid by port tenants in 2016: $91,174
- payment in lieu of taxes paid by port authority in 2016: $64,769
- shoreline managed by the port authority: 33 km
Learn more about the port’s economic impact.
Projects of interest
Through our community investment program, we support community projects throughout the Lower Mainland.
- Protecting the environment is our mandate
- Safety and security of marine traffic
- Derelict vessels
- PortTV videos