- municipal taxes paid by port tenants in 2019: $167,826
- payment in lieu of taxes paid to municipality for vacant port land in 2019: $1,300
- shoreline managed by the port authority: 4 km
Learn more about the port’s economic impact.
- The North Shore Waterfront Liaison Committee includes representatives from local residents, municipalities, industry and the port authority. The committee’s role is to liaise between different groups, share information, and address local port-related issues.
Through our community investment program, we support community projects throughout the Lower Mainland. We are proud to have contributed to the following West Vancouver programs:
- Coho Festival Society – Coho Festival
- Squamish Nation – Pulling Together Journey
Projects of interest
Conveyance for North Shore Wastewater Treatment Plant Project – Metro Vancouver