This web site provides information on the travel and hospitality expenses incurred within VFPA by the president, vice-presidents, chief financial officer, and members of the board of directors. VFPA has policies governing travel and hospitality, to provide for the reimbursement of reasonable expenses necessarily incurred during travel on VFPA business and to ensure that hospitality is extended in an economical and affordable way when it facilitates VFPA business policies. Please note that information that would normally be withheld under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act does not appear on this web site.
- Submitting a request online to the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
- Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
- Completed Access to Information requests
- Completed Privacy Impact Assessments
- Federal Info Source
- Travel and hospitality expenses