The South Shore Community Liaison Committee brings together local residents, municipal, port industry and Indigenous representatives to better understand and address local port-related issues on the south shore of the Burrard Inlet.
The committee was established in summer 2019 for a timeframe of four years, which aligns with the timing of significant planned port development activities in the area.
Contact us if you’d like to:
- Ask us a question about port activities
- Make a presentation to the committee
- Get involved
Community member-at-large representatives
- Jeff Otto
- Kate Walker
- David Hutchinson
- Luc Lamont-Caputo
Community associations representatives
- Burrardview Community Association: Mary-Helen Wright
- Grandview Woodland Area Council: Dorothy D. Barkley
- Strathcona Residents Association: Trefor Smith
Port industry representatives
- Western Canada Lantic: Arnold J. Jaggernauth
- Viterra: Peter A. Idema
- DP World: Angela Kirkham
- Canadian National Railway (CN): Lindsay Brumwell
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): Mike LoVecchio
- Vancouver Fraser Port Authority: Peter Xotta
- Tsleil-Waututh Nation: Carleen Thomas
- Musqueam Nation: Howard Grant
- City of Vancouver: Chris Robertson
February 11, 2020
June 18, 2020
August 25, 2020
October 22, 2020
December 1, 2020
A summary of committee discussions and information shared at each meeting.
Port of Vancouver updates
Timely updates regarding port related projects, events and happenings.
A variety of port-related topics, specific to Delta, are presented at committee meetings.