Be a part of a team that is leading the growth of Canada in a manner that enhances the well-being of Canadians and inspires national pride. We are committed to delivering economic prosperity through trade, maintaining healthy ecosystems and enabling thriving communities. We sustainably connect Canada with the global economy, inspiring support from our customers and from communities locally and across the nation. Our values focus on collaboration and teamwork, customer responsiveness, innovation, leadership and accountability, our people and sustainability.
We have a reputation in the international maritime industry for excellent standards of operational efficiency and safety. We are dedicated to employment equity and a workplace reflective of the diversity of our community. Our employees work hard to move goods and passengers efficiently and reliably, while integrating economic, social and environmental initiatives into all areas of our work. We are passionate about the work we do and what it contributes to our communities.
What can the Vancouver Fraser Port Authority offer you?
- interesting, diverse, and challenging work that has a direct impact on well-being of Canadians
- positive working environment, with career growth and professional development opportunities
- talented and collaborative employees dedicated to sustainability – ensuring we are fostering thriving communities, protecting the environment, and delivering economic prosperity through trade
- state of the art office space in a beautiful port city setting
- competitive salary
- comprehensive benefits, including an Earned Time Off Program which allows employees to work extra time and accrue it for future use. This program provides staff with flexibility in scheduling time off to meet personal needs and have greater work-life balance
Our commitment to diversity and employment equity
The Vancouver Fraser Port Authority is dedicated to employment equity and a workplace reflective of the diversity of our community.
We encourage any applicant who requires accommodation with respect to the application or interview process to contact our Human Resources team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If we do not currently have a vacancy that matches your talents, please register with us for future consideration.
Learn more about working on the waterfront
Looking for port-related work on the waterfront? Please contact the following organizations: