Eligible candidates sought for Vancouver Fraser Port Authority board
The Vancouver Fraser Port Authority’s Governance and Stakeholder Relations Committee seeks written applications to the Nominating Committee for candidates to be considered as directors on the port authority’s board of directors.
The deadline to submit applications is 5 p.m. on Friday, February 16, 2018.
The Nominating Committee is seeking eligible candidates who have generally acknowledged and accepted stature within the transportation industry or the business community. They should also possess relevant knowledge and extensive experience related to:
- management of a business, operation of a port or maritime trade
- major capital infrastructure projects
- executive leadership in a corporate or board setting
In addition, the following skills are also considered assets:
- experience with sustainability issues or initiatives
- Aboriginal relations and government relations
To apply, send a cover letter and a copy of your current curriculum vitae to the Nominating Committee.
For further information, please contact:
c/o Mark Gustafson, Corporate Secretary
Vancouver Fraser Port Authority
100 The Pointe, 999 Canada Place
Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4
Tel: 604.665.9000 | Fax: 604.665.9062
Share this story: